Next Episode:

Episode Title: Frequent Fliers
Airdate: April 12


Wednesday, October 28

E! Online recognized Trauma

When the news broke that "Mercy", "Community", and "Parks & Recreation" were rewarded a full season order by NBC, Trauma was left out in a cold. NBC didn't make an announcement whether the show is staying nor will be kick down to the curve. [article reference here]


I was not suprised about that, since "Trauma" is a low rated show. And, it's sad for me to say that "Trauma" will be canceled anytime now. Though, from the start, I was expecting that Trauma will fail due to the nature of the show, nobody wants to see people's body parts get cut off or freaky gruesome accidents in 9pm.!


Well last weekend I came across this article by E! Online complaining about non-renewal of Trauma.  I almost cried, well no, just kidding. Here's the title of the article, it basically described "Trauma's" situation:

No comments:

Post a Comment